Eunjung Lim, Ph.D., M.S.
Associate Professor, Biostatistician, and Department Chair, Graduate Program Chair, MSQHCR
- Ph.D. in Statistics, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
- M.S. in Applied Statistics, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
- M.S. in Mathematics, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
Clinical trials design and analysis, healthcare utilization and outcomes, Bayesian inference and methodologies.
- Prabhudesai D, Davis J, Chen JJ, Lim E. Potentially preventable hospitalizations and super-utilization of inpatient services among patients with chronic kidney disease in Hawaii. BMC Nephrology, 2022; 23:409. doi: 10.1186/s12882-022-03048-3. PMID: 36564749. PMCID: PMC9789655.
- Ishikawa KM, Davis J, Chen JJ, Lim E. The prevalence of mild cognitive impairment by aspects of social isolation. PLOS ONE, Jun 14, 2022; 17(6):e0269795. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0269795. PMID: 35700220. PMCID: PMC9197049.
- Matsunaga M, Lim E, Davis J, Chen JJ. Dietary quality associated with self-reported diabetes, osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis among younger and older adults: a cross-sectional study using NHANES 2011-2016. Nutrients, 2021 Feb; 12(2): 545. doi: 10.3390/nu1302545. PMID: 33562353. PMCID: PMC7915480.
- Lim E, Davis J, Siriwardhana C, Aggarwal L, Hixon A, Chen JJ. Racial/ethnic differences in health-related quality of life among Hawaii adult population. BMC Health and Quality of Life Outcomes, 2020; 18:380. doi: 10.1186/s12955-020-01625-4. PMID: 33298089. PMCID: PMC7724821.
- Lim E, Davis J, Chen JJ. The association of race/ethnicity, dietary intake and physical activity with depression. Journal of Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities, 2020 Jun 2. Online ahead of print. doi: 10.1007/s40615-020-00784-2. PMID: 32488824. PMCID: PMC7708411.