The Quantitative Health Sciences (QHS) department faculty conduct both basic and applied research in collaboration with various researchers in the John A. Burns School of Medicine, as well as the University of Hawaiʻi system and its affiliates, and community groups.
For more information on how our Bioinformatics and Biostatistics Core Facilities can assist you with your research, please see our Services section.
Our faculty expertise includes:
- Study Design and Protocol Development
- Clinical Trials
- Epidemiological Research (observational studies)
- Basic Science Research
- Community-based Research
- Bayesian statistics
- Large-scale “omics” data analytics
- Healthcare data analytics
- Longitudinal data analysis
- Network data analysis
- Survival analysis